Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Darksoft

Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?

SpiritSaiyan

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Stupid Dufus

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Dzhay

MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image

gunblade

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Quote from brentradio: “Do you happen to know which connectors are needed? I would assume it's something simple, but I have no idea. ” I haven't looked at it in detail, sorry.
  • SpiritSaiyan -

Replied to the thread Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?.

Been awhile but I got around to burning a new disc and haven't been able to get it to work. I'm using Sony DVD-Rs and tried different software to burn (IMGBurn and Windows) as well as different burn speeds (lowest I can go is 3x, highest I've went is…
  • Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

This morning here in Japan it was announced that Ken Shimura, one of the most famous Japanese comedians, died from Corona. Now the governor of Tokyo has called for a press conference tonight (in about 1.5 hours of this posting). Only took postponing…
  • Dzhay -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from Apocalypse: “ People seem to satisfy themselves for prices increase but it's only beneficial if you're leaving the market (but where are you going to live?) or if you're selling to buy smaller. ” On the flip side, if you're looking to…
  • gunblade -

Replied to the thread MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image.

i expect its shutting down, you probably hear initial static on power up but then after a few seconds it will shutdown
  • Scillianaire -

Replied to the thread Lets talk Taito Type X3.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from kazuo: “Not an argument against the effort, but something to consider - X3's won't stay cheap once a multi exists for it. ” they'll definitely go up in price but thats only because they're mostly useless…
  • Scillianaire -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Lets talk Taito Type X3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kazuo: “Not an argument against the effort, but something to consider - X3's won't stay cheap once a multi exists for it. ” they'll definitely go up in price but thats only because they're mostly useless right now and the market is flooded…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Given the current worldwide situation. I'm changing this thread title to World Situation COVID-19.