Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Display Problems

SNK-NEO-GEO

Glorious Irem M72 multi

mathewbeall

Vewlix IO 60pin 'G' connector reference

VxD

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

Dakar

I got my first Woody

West

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Demon Front Cart Label.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “I’d like to print these tomorrow. Can you provide the full size? ” let me know which ones and I will upload them. ” The second variation one. Also, if you do one like the…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Display Problems.

this is what worked on mine when I tried that. 1..set monitor board to 31khz 2..set TTX2 to 31 kHz 3..connect the TTX2 on the VGA of the Blastcity monitor 4.. power cycle the blast a few times because the monitor seem to have issue directing 31khz right…
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Argh - I am trying to erase and reprogram the main board eproms.... I have 3 done, but two of them just don't seem to want to erase. I am now trying different spots in the eraser to see if there is a magic spot. I have the standard $20 grey cheap UV…
  • radiantsvgun -

Wrote a comment on kcarcadegame’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Has the Irem Madonna sold or is it still available?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Quote from archimage: “I remember on his updates he was dealing for a very long time with a power issue. His problems began from this issue which took him quite updates with stationary situation. I don't remember him solving it before the supplier…
  • rewrite -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Display Problems.

Like (Post)
    does it work in 720p mode (dip2 on) into a TV or PC monitor? Does your Blast work with other 31khz sources through jamma or vga?