Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

penrhos

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Hatsune Mike

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Usukane

Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games

nem

Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming

buffi

Recent Activities

• penrhos -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Well my panic is over - as of Friday I've been put on furlough - where the Gov will pay 80% of my monthly wage for me to stay at home for a month. All I need to do now is avoid the morons that go shopping when they are ill. So no need to be on-call,…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Production status is stuck at 10%... hope the factory isn't hit too hard in the next month or two.
  • Usukane -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Yea I used that but I have 2 taito x2 set ups so I cloned one sdd I’ll reimage it today and try that out. I’ll report back soon as I try a direct image I also have an extra video card but Ill try reimaging 1st. Thanks for the feedback :D
  • nam9 -

Liked Zanza911’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Last I know he couldn't get them working correctly.
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from mukurofish: “The real numbers are starting to come out now that the Olympics were postponed ” It does feel that way. I would hope that's not the case, but let's be real, it probably is. I'm not trying to play 'told you so' or be a dick,…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Telpherion’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Hi all! I'm Emiliano from Argentina. I've been collecting boards and learning electronic related stuff from 1 year and I'm happy to be part of the Forum, thanks! I started doing custom cases to protect, store and display my games. I use acrylic and any…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Quote from mukurofish: “The real numbers are starting to come out now that the Olympics were postponed ” It does feel that way. I would hope that's not the case, but let's be real, it probably is. I'm not trying to play 'told you so' or be a dick,…