Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

segasonic91

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

maiden2099

Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed

Chocozoka

Discharging the tube

suverman

Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming

buffi

Recent Activities

• segasonic91 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    Running it through its paces, it's performing perfectly. Fun fact, the entire setup with main unit, wired remote unit and IR sensor uses less than 7mA of power! OLEDs are damn efficient. To put it into perspective, the LCD from the CPS2 / F3 draws…
  • segasonic91 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    At this early stage @xodaraP, @Derick2k and @beast1x5 have secured units from this first small batch, as I'm prioritising owners of the S16 multi first (only 12 people have the multi so it's not a huge list to fulfil). I'm also naturally keeping one for…
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

I will be happy to pay upfront to get one of these. Again, no S16 Multi yet ;( but I am on the wsiting list!! This huge SEGA FANBOY cannot wait to install in one of my Blasts.
  • maiden2099 -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Quote from Darksoft: “Hi Anthony, those wires don't look very neat in my opinion. There may be some undesired solder contact there. First of all, please unplug the 4 wires that go to the b Board and try loading a game that works without battery.…
  • Chocozoka -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed.

Both PC and Mac. When I click for loading the game, the mini green led is on and the SD is detected.