Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

vaughan14

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Greetings from Italy!

AlxUnderBase

HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem

xodaraP

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

rivlez

Recent Activities

• vaughan14 -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

I had a similar issue, it was my p1 the chip was faulty. It read, wrote and erased fine though. Seems to happen pretty often with me though lol.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I'm working on it now, it's pretty much done just want to tidy some things up. Need to handle sync differently too as most cables have a 470R in series along the sync line to attenuate it. I prefer the Mega Drive / Genesis 2 cable also, allows for more…
  • Crimson Kino -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I would love to have that Genesis connector. I want to use it with HD Retrovision cables whenever I take it over to a friend's place.
  • sammargh -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

I have ddp3 and ketsui carts made currently however I am noticing a graphical issue on the ketsui cart. On the title screen a tiny portion of it jumps up and down however the game is fully functional. Figured it was just a fluke I started playing a…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Greetings from Italy!.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Stefa168’s post in the thread Greetings from Italy!.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, my name is Stefano; I'm from Italy. I'm currently studying Computer Science in Turin; I'm very passionate about gaming and retro gaming and I love to learn more about the development process and techniques behind them. About 7 years ago I…