Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco System 246 Rev.B The Nightmare is OVER. Fix & Repair

Hydreigon

VR SuperGun

kierann

JAMMA Rec Room Master Xtension Alpha Cade Help

CharGP02A

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Naomi Controls only work in Test

Recent Activities

• Hydreigon -

Replied to the thread Namco System 246 Rev.B The Nightmare is OVER. Fix & Repair.

Quote from LuKa: “Nice work, we have a Vampire Night DLX which has been out of action for ages I'm gonna try the steps you have to see if that helps. Did you manage to get it fully working in the end? ” What is currently wrong? I thought it wouldn't…
  • kierann -

Replied to the thread VR SuperGun.

Hi folks, thanks for the feedback! I've made a trailer for the project, you can check it out on YouTube > here < !
  • CharGP02A -

Replied to the thread JAMMA Rec Room Master Xtension Alpha Cade Help.

When I talked to the supplier, they told me that they couldn't definitively provide answers due to the board I have. They tested this with Pandora's Boxes when they made them. I asked them if My JAMMA board doesn't have an HDMI output. Would I need to…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Quote from plx2016: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Quote: “.so we all lost our money. ” ” Sorry, but that cannot be the last word... ” it is, money gone... that is the risk with these kind of kickstart/indiegogo campaigns...
  • mathewbeall -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Quote from plx2016: “Does anyone know how this whole case is gonna be solved? ” 1. Write it down as a personal loss 2. Move on and explore alternatives:1. Pico PSU is an option, a better option 2. Removing the 12v regulator is another option 3. Add…