Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Joker Custom 27" Bartop Aracde

AMS

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko

Blast city jamma/Naomi

ebzero89

Need cps2 multi stickers

MS2931 screen randomly expands

98pacecar

Recent Activities

• AMS -

Liked SHAR-KADE’s post in the thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Joker Custom 27" Bartop Aracde.

Like (Post)
    Another Project Finished kZL5XuL.jpg NHKyP02.jpg AILLmvu.jpg AILLmvu.jpg AILLmvu.jpg Ix3xMgO.jpg WKilrso.jpg oXVJhqJ.jpg PQjZtUf.jpg XsJIMz4.jpg JbugRd5.jpg EQXOjiA.jpg l3YRE8u.jpg 9XWNggd.jpg qElfZnF.jpg DV4Iu6W.jpg VnMvwnA.jpg
  • AMS -

Replied to the thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Joker Custom 27" Bartop Aracde.

• Danexmurder -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Got the TMNT and Simpsons Plexi's from this repository cut on the weekend. Also got a shipment of standoffs, spacers and washers off Aliexpress (still waiting on rubber feet and hex screws). I mounted the CPS-1 multi properly this time, for reference the…
  • Danexmurder -

Liked aimbuster’s post in the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Got the TMNT and Simpsons Plexi's from this repository cut on the weekend. Also got a shipment of standoffs, spacers and washers off Aliexpress (still waiting on rubber feet and hex screws). I mounted the CPS-1 multi properly this…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Niko: “Otherwise for a JAMMA cab Sega Rev. B is your best bet. ” I see a lot of people recommending Rev B over Rev A. What's different about them that makes Rev B the recommended option? ” Rev. A being the…
  • ebzero89 -

Replied to the thread Blast city jamma/Naomi.

What kind of chassis is that? Most of those pots are just for adjusting various screen and voltage parameters I think. Is there not a jumper somewhere? Edit: I see you have a 2930, there should be some dip switches on the remote board that let you set…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Niko: “Otherwise for a JAMMA cab Sega Rev. B is your best bet. ” I see a lot of people recommending Rev B over Rev A. What's different about them that makes Rev B the recommended option?
  • Stillwatertrout -

Posted the thread Need cps2 multi stickers.

Thread
    Need some stickers for my cps2 multi. Hopefully in the USA. Can anyone point me in the right direction Thanx