Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

darhgo

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Fgto79

Tactile button for CPS2/3

adgenet

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Mitsurugi-w

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

skate323k137

Recent Activities

• psykom1 -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    6gh.gif
  • psykom1 -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
  • psykom1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    We are waiting on four people to respond to our PM. Please contact us and let us know something as you are holding up the list. If you need to be skipped for now that is fine and we can accommodate you but if we dont hear anything by Monday you will…
  • darhgo -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

has anyone compared the retrotink 2x to the ossc for playing PCBs? I ask because I've got a vewlix en route and want to eventually be able to play my jamma boards in there too, via a supergun and scaler. I know the ossc will be "better" but I haven't…
  • opt2not -

Like (Post)
    Quote from kuze: “I received my unit last week and am highly impressed! Build quality is fantastic, you can definitely see all of the professional gear that @Mitsurugi-w has obtained is being well utilized. All supplied EPROMs worked great and were…
  • Fgto79 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Hello YaYaLanD, it seems there are also issues noticed by other persons for striker 1945 Plus. Maybe it will be on the fix list?
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Post updated. My bad! Yours is definitely an entertaining read: arcadefixer.blogspot.com/
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    I'd be happy to have a look at some of them but the postage to and from Aussie land will be expensive and long. Maybe pick a couple to start with, post some pictures and info and see if people can help if you're interested in learning how to repair…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I received my unit last week and am highly impressed! Build quality is fantastic, you can definitely see all of the professional gear that @Mitsurugi-w has obtained is being well utilized. All supplied EPROMs worked great and were already erased (one…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Quote from kuze: “I received my unit last week and am highly impressed! Build quality is fantastic, you can definitely see all of the professional gear that @Mitsurugi-w has obtained is being well utilized. All supplied EPROMs worked great and were…