Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Monitor Test Bench Solution Help.

TheDeath

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Jumpingmanjim

MS 2931 Chassis Buzzing

bboycap

Playing TTX2 multi on the TTX3 hardware

Murray

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Jumpingmanjim

Recent Activities

• TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from TheDeath: “it.aliexpress.com/item/3305230…042311.0.0.79be4c4dLXwfvx ” Thanks @TheDeath What is this and how does it connect to 15khz RGB sources or does it have a test pattern or image display built in? ” It will work…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Weird question but what's a game I should look for to get a cheap board that's suitable for one of these multis?
  • bboycap -

Replied to the thread MS 2931 Chassis Buzzing.

Quote from rewrite: “You can poke the coils with a wooden spoon or a dowel too. If the sound changes pitch or stops, you've found your culprit. ” Quote from BumbleChump: “Seconding checking coils with a wooden utensil. I had a nanao chassis with…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread Playing TTX2 multi on the TTX3 hardware.

Ok, i updated the image (hack version3 i called it, i know it's not a hack, but i want it to be clear it's not supported by niko). I fixed up a few things. - All of the USB ports will now work on the motherboard. Previously it was just 2. - I've fixed…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I bought a suzo happ psu direct from suzo happ Australia in September of last year, and I turned it on today after not having used it for a while and it just made clicking sounds and didn't work. Do you think they would replace it? Alternatively if they…
  • bboycap -

Replied to the thread MS 2931 Chassis Buzzing.

Quote from nem: “Wood doesn't conduct electricity. Toothpick trick is just a remedy for a buzzing flyback. I wouldn't try jamming one anywhere else. ” I see, so toothpick is not good for the coils. :\