Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

90 degree angle/riser for the STV Cart??

ic3b4ll

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Scarletspeedstr

PCB question: What are GALs and PALs in terms of chips?

twistedsymphony

Baseboard error 11

[PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3

jassin000

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Liked ic3b4ll’s post in the thread 90 degree angle/riser for the STV Cart??.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys! Just a quick WIP post... I have been working on this but real life got in the way so it's taking a wee little longer than expected. Official status report: Measurements : 100% I needed to take some measurements in terms of pin spacing and…
  • ic3b4ll -

Replied to the thread 90 degree angle/riser for the STV Cart??.

Hi guys! Just a quick WIP post... I have been working on this but real life got in the way so it's taking a wee little longer than expected. Official status report: Measurements : 100% I needed to take some measurements in terms of pin spacing and…
  • retrograde -

Wrote a comment on Niko’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ? when i power up my game with ur launcher it goes to a black screen wont show game screen til i press a button y ?? its a standard chase hq driving cab i installed the launcher on it so i could add the driving games so far i only have 2 an the game…
  • Scarletspeedstr -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Last night I popped in Nine Dragons just to verify normal carts were fine. I booted, then went into settings and did a system reset. I powered down, took out Nine Dragons and booted Espgaluda which then loaded normally. I then swapped to Ketsui and…
  • vendest -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PCB question: What are GALs and PALs in terms of chips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeekMan1222: “I have a further question about PAL chips actually since the topic is up, whats the general intended purpose when used in an arcade circuit. Most boards I have come across dont seem to have but maybe 1 or 2 PAL…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread PCB question: What are GALs and PALs in terms of chips?.

Another thread for your reading: Can someone school me on PALs and GALs?