Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Looking for advice on my first cab in Oklahoma

hoagtech

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

JNX Phase - New Fighting Adapter for Your Dedicated Neo Geo cab

Johnfan1986

Toei A292 Chassis

radiantsvgun

Capcom Big Blue Restoration, Need help

2006Chaos

Recent Activities

• Bluetear -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Looking for advice on my first cab in Oklahoma.

Like (Post)
    Hex wrench. A large flathead screwdriver and some jumper cables with smaller clamps or you can fashion a discharge tool with standard driver and conduit and clamps. You’ll need a security bit set as Japan seems to use a few security screws. A…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “Wow, theses Turtles signs looking great. Are you willed to offer one of these only? I am interessted to get one for my project. Working on a topper for my TMNT pinball maschine. ” Theres always a way to do things, just depand on…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Dangun Feveron Background Lines Battle Bakraid On And Off.

Like (Post)
    I'm not the expert here, but quick questions: 1. Any PCB damage? Any cut traces, broken components, bent pins, or bridged traces? 2. Was it working before? 3. Re-seat all the EPROMs. Can you post clean picture of the PCBs?
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “Wow, theses Turtles signs looking great. Are you willed to offer one of these only? I am interessted to get one for my project. Working on a topper for my TMNT pinball maschine. ” Theres always a way to do things, just depand on…