Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games

nem

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Aurich

Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming

buffi

MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image

gunblade

got an hv probe- check those nanao/ tosh flybacks

yardley

Recent Activities

• nam9 -

Liked Zanza911’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Last I know he couldn't get them working correctly.
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from mukurofish: “The real numbers are starting to come out now that the Olympics were postponed ” It does feel that way. I would hope that's not the case, but let's be real, it probably is. I'm not trying to play 'told you so' or be a dick,…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Telpherion’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Hi all! I'm Emiliano from Argentina. I've been collecting boards and learning electronic related stuff from 1 year and I'm happy to be part of the Forum, thanks! I started doing custom cases to protect, store and display my games. I use acrylic and any…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Quote from mukurofish: “The real numbers are starting to come out now that the Olympics were postponed ” It does feel that way. I would hope that's not the case, but let's be real, it probably is. I'm not trying to play 'told you so' or be a dick,…
  • digitron -

Liked Zanza911’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play…
  • nassekova -

Liked digitron’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Ahh finally, don't have to open my cab and get on the floor everytime to swap a board... SZhBXcwl.jpg Worth every penny! :)
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Wow good bump. I haven’t seen this thread. @brizzo are those pulse divider board available somewhere?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Im referring to my bosses being straight up Blithering idiots right now... Welp.. I've been documenting everything since the outbreak and the measures my division has been taking which is barely anything... If I legit die because of this covid-19 , my…