Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

Murray

System 16B - Audio Issue Followed from E-SWAT to Multi

acblunden2

Sega ST-V Top & Bottom Acrylic Plate From Lions3

mugen_ketsueki

Blast City General Questions

cr4zymanz0r

Recent Activities

• SelfDeniedHoarderz -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

on the same board, bet on my left nut that i will ever sell my cab at the same price that i bought few years back. Sellers ofcourse want to maximise the profit and would only drop the price if the demand is very smalll.... but on contrary, demand for…
  • MmSadda -

Liked Murray’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Picked these 2 Namco Exceleena cabinets up recently. Going to do a bit of a restore on both of them. The blue one is already very nice, so that will mainly get a clean up, the red one is filthy. They had all original wiring/chassis/screens in there…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Quote from c64tone: “This is a great thread. I too have an Exceleena II here in Singapore and at some point will give mine an overhaul. Really useful stuff here, although I'm a little afraid to open up the bottom... ;) ” Thanks :) It was a lot of hours put…
  • Murray -

I don't think it's about deep pockets so much as it is just about changing markets... It's the same with every other hobby I'm in. Things get less common, prices go up, people pay more for things because they're harder to find. Then there's always…
  • tonjo -

$1300-$1500 for a rusty tub, lmao, what kind of home grown are ppl smokin’
  • I’m fiddling around with a crtemudriver mame build, using a jammaizer via vga for video amp and controls. @acblunden2 suggested the concept. I’m totally digging it!if anyone was looking at other options like jpac I’d suggest thinking about this.…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread System 16B - Audio Issue Followed from E-SWAT to Multi.

Thanks @pacoarcade & @ic3b4ll. I think I will just use a different speaker. I'll start another thread on this subject and page you guys there. I am derailing my own thread. So let's get back to fixing the S16b audio.