Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Model 3 to PC

Darksoft

(Tools) Arduino Mega Shield to asses Official Konami System 573 PCMCIA cards

preserving PCBs

twistedsymphony

Fighting Vipers 2 (Sega Model 3) ROM Board Jumper configuration.

twistedsymphony

Light output on Hyper Bishi Bashi Champ using a Fisherman's Bait Security Cart

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• The Spaniard -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Lifted Trace Help.

Like (Post)
    So it doesn't go any further underneath than around a via and back to the second pin across? That's not too bad. @The Spaniard I reckon I can get that sorted for you - I'll try to salvage the existing wire but failing that I'll just jumper between the…
  • The Spaniard -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Lifted Trace Help.

Like (Post)
    Oh cool. He'll just need to put some trace wire to that 2nd pin and connect it to the header above. Easy enough for @xodaraP I think.
  • The Spaniard -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Lifted Trace Help.

Like (Post)
    @xodaraP as you can see in the picture attached, that track goes around the corner pin to the pin besides. I think a jumper wire from that pin towards the 12 pin connector would be enough. Let me know if you need anything else, but as I can see it, it's…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Model 3 to PC.

in this forum he uses the nick @tinchen3112
  • Hello, This is my own private tool, made sometime ago. It is arduino mega shield originally made, because of frustration at konami flash card rarity. Back then, i have 2 'Bad' cards which i hope to be able to check them properly, without having pulled…
  • yatej -

I have sent the guy a PM to get an update as it was a year ago I last spoke to him, you never know he may have a way to do a 24khz variety this time.
  • Dion -

Posted the thread (Tools) Arduino Mega Shield to asses Official Konami System 573 PCMCIA cards.

Thread
    Hello, This is my own private tool, made sometime ago. It is arduino mega shield originally made, because of frustration at konami flash card rarity. Back then, i have 2 'Bad' cards which i hope to be able to check them properly, without having pulled…
  • yatej -

This has been done I believe, I found a guy in Germany called Frank on the Jamma+ forum who had made a PC that has been modified to the model 3 wiring and installed in the model 3 metal cage and all connected to the filter board, so its plug and play…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread preserving PCBs.

are you looking to preserve PCBs or CLEAN PCBs? because those two things are at odds. Conventional wisdom is that cleaning the PCB, with any kind of liquid can seep into the chips and lower it's life span. If you wan to "preserve" it, hit it with some…