Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

mR_CaESaR

Caveman Ninja - Edward Randy Conversion

segasonic91

Home Arcade System

MudGuts83

Converted Psikyo SH2

segasonic91

Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?

SpiritSaiyan

Recent Activities

• mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Where are you at? i've give you a whole 12 if you want - it's just not quilton. I'll trade for a cps3 :D :D
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked Jumpingmanjim’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Anyone in Oz have 5 rolls of toilet paper I can buy?
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Caveman Ninja - Edward Randy Conversion.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “There's been one sitting unsold on KLOV for $250. That seems high (they're selling for ~150 on Ebay), so maybe you can make him an…
  • MudGuts83 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Hi all. I finally got around to buying a power supply. I have next to zero education when it comes to electrical work. I connected the HAS power wiring per the manual. I also purchased a power supply shell from QCretro. His website doesn't have pictures…
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Converted Psikyo SH2.

I got Taisen Hot Gimmick boards in a junk lot in 2018. I hope I can convert them to a Strikers II or Gunbird 2 one day. Going by this thread I am guessing it is a no go at the moment. Although Strikers is cheap enough to buy, maybe Dragon Blaze or…