Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

zetsurin

Greetings from an Arcade lover!

ArcSys101

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Raph_friend

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• zetsurin -

Replied to the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

I bought a Round 2 update dongle from yahoo auctions some time ago but suspect it's not much use as I suspect it is simply needed to validate some kind of online update process. The dongle itself doesn't appear to have any contents from what I can tell.
  • ArcSys101 -

Liked xuserv’s post in the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deuceduzit: “Heads up guys... I was told there is a max limit of plays for offline mode.... ” It's just like TT2, if you have online version and you have ran out of NBLINE points or haven't connect it to namco servers around 1 month+ it…
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread Greetings from an Arcade lover!.

• xodaraP -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Working on a revised 4P adapter. Simpler and detached from supergun, well in regards to the DB15s anyhow. I need to add some more to it before release, namely I'll wire up +5V and ground to the PGM header so it'll be completely standalone sans the 34p…
  • rsignal -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Safe voltage levels for Jamma button input?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from buffi: “I was just planning to use an ATMEGA. What I could do is to instead toggle between Output (low) and Input (Hi-Z) Which I suppose should emulate an open collector? ” That's exactly how it's done. btw, new RECO will be available…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Working on a revised 4P adapter. Simpler and detached from supergun, well in regards to the DB15s anyhow. I need to add some more to it before release, namely I'll wire up +5V and ground to the PGM header so it'll be completely standalone sans the 34p…
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

There's any way to run arcade version on a normal Wii?