Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

kof9xddt

UD-USB Decoders

buffi

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

alexboogaloo

Rayforce Jamma

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

arcadeprojectsrocks

Recent Activities

• Hammy -

Replied to a comment by saigononindou on Hammy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I only have my testing m84's that are needed to finish the other games. When all of the games are done they will all get a release for free.
    Sadly i have had bad luck this year and did not get time to finish the final 3 games yet :(
  • saigononindou -

Wrote a comment on Hammy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello hammy, for a long time I have been following your work, they seem incredible. I would like to buy or have an m84 with my ninja spirit fetish game. How much can it cost? Could you sell me an m84 with the game?
    Thank you very much
  • saigononindou -

Now follows Hammy.

Follow
  • kof9xddt -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Thanks a lot,I will try tonight and update the test results. Quote from Frank_fjs: “I'm actually in the process of writing a guide for Uno which will make things much clearer. I'm also releasing a simple DB15 hat which will dock to the USB Shield…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Any of these (DB15) still available? I really need one (or even better two) :)
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

• PascalP -

Liked HardAzRockz’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Quote from djsheep: “Darksoft > That other cart ” Agree.Also, If the choice is TO or anything else, I tend to go with the Non-TO option. I've seen how TO conducts themselves. It's wildly unprofessional and I don't wish to…