Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ARCADE & Gaming forever !!!

Pinned replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?

mthngn

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

Fluffy

Namco 359/369

spiderzsoft

Wiring J-PAC Connection

Recent Activities

• DIDADUB -

Posted the thread ARCADE & Gaming forever !!!.

Thread
    Hi everybody ! I'm happy to integrate this beautiful community and I would like to ask how I love play videogame and arcade game too !! After several year, I well succeed in my passionate love in gaming. Now I'm 38 y/o and I can play all game that I…
  • sk8er000 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “And no one seems to know that this kit has Frogger 2!!!! What the hell, I didn't even know there WAS a Frogger 2. Yes, great kit and cheap too. :D ” And you still can't play it properly in MAME. Every now and again you're sent…
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    The seller I buy from delivers everything in tubes at least. The last batch several weren't blank and it took a lot of attempts at erasing to get them to erase, and 1 was bad. It's only going to get more difficult unfortunately. They're not making new…
  • mthngn -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wraith: ““standard” refers to the old method of replacing the SH-2 chip inside the cartridge with a normal, “standard” chip. “Custom” refers to using Capcom’s stock custom SH-2 chip and not replacing it. Whoever sold you the…
  • RGB -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “Quote from opt2not: “You’re in the shop right now, broskii. ” You know, that would be a cool name for a beer. Give me a Broskii Brewskii. You probably wouldn't be able to say it after you had a couple... :D ” The slogan could be "…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “Quote from opt2not: “You’re in the shop right now, broskii. ” You know, that would be a cool name for a beer. Give me a Broskii Brewskii. You probably wouldn't be able to say it after you had a couple... :D ” The slogan could be "…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Well, the future are larger capacity Flash ROMs, though that'll require 3.3V to 5V bus translation and a programming infrastructure, which would be as much work as the MVS/AES multi carts. Until there is a good solution for implementing the ASIC that'll…
  • Wraith -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wraith: ““standard” refers to the old method of replacing the SH-2 chip inside the cartridge with a normal, “standard” chip. “Custom” refers to using Capcom’s stock custom SH-2 chip and not replacing it. Whoever sold you the…