Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco System 1 - CPU Heat Question

caius

The next big conversion?

Hammy

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

xodaraP

Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis

markedkiller78

Glorious Irem M72 multi

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Well it's a couple of games, maybe 3 games should run on the donor. Not metro, not data east, not jaleco, not taito, not sega ;) The 1st game has an issue with ram that i may need some help with. the other 2 games are low hanging fruit ;)
  • rewrite -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Well it's a couple of games, maybe 3 games should run on the donor. Not metro, not data east, not jaleco, not taito, not sega ;) The 1st game has an issue with ram that i may need some help with. the other 2 games are low hanging fruit ;)
  • radiantsvgun -

Liked donluca’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from undamned: “What System 16 -> JAMMA adapters are you guys using? Looking for a nice one (no video noise, etc.). -ud ” I just did it myself, bought a female and a male Jamma edge and soldered some cables and that was it. Cheap, clean and…
  • caius -

Replied to the thread Namco System 1 - CPU Heat Question.

It's normal for these CPUs to get very hot especially on Namco System 1 hardware where I believe they do a lot of calculations.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread The next big conversion?.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Quote from pliskin: “I will like to get in the waiting list for buying a kit I can solder it myself. ” Quote from mrnomis27: “I would also like to get added to the waiting list ” No problem, added
  • PascalP -

Replied to a comment by chrisapple on PascalP’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Never had the time to look at it, still on the project list as I have 2 units myself as well