Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

socalcade

Nanao ms-2931 buzz (fixed!)

ekorz

CPS3 PCB question

KaPH33n

Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi

katsudoro

Hello...newbie here.

Recent Activities

• socalcade -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

Quote from Aurich: “Vewlix glass has an anti-glare texture over it, you cannot clean it off. But you probably have actual dust too, just open it up and clean it and find out. You can't be shy about taking things apart if you're contemplating a monitor…
  • grimloc78 -

Replied to a comment by grimloc78 on kcarcadegame’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Cool, could you pm me for more info where to go. I can pick up this weekend.
  • KingSopz -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Nanao ms-2931 buzz (fixed!).

Quote from 8bitforlife: “dont think I can slide the yoke over the rings can i? ” nglt1Cg_d.jpg So last time I gave you monitor advice yours broke... I unscrewed the two retainer rings marked in red, then I slid off the convergence rings, then the yoke.…
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread CPS3 PCB question.

Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from vholfx: “Thank you all for the great replies. No menu comes up if I hold down start. I think a few of the DIMM sticks (or maybe all) are Darksoft's, would that cause the Darksoft logo to show…
  • KaPH33n -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread CPS3 PCB question.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from vholfx: “Thank you all for the great replies. No menu comes up if I hold down start. I think a few of the DIMM sticks (or maybe all) are Darksoft's, would that cause the Darksoft logo to show too? ” no that wouldn't…