Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Derick2k

Questions for Namco Noir owners

rocket

Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs

djsheep

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

rewrite

MiSTer FPGA I/O RGBS out Pinout and GroovyMame CRTEmudriver CSync question???

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Gotta see which is better container shipping price + final destination is better than direct shipping. If you order in multiples container will be cheaper i think. I might get 1 or 2 depending on final price. $675 delivered to your door is not bad…
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Questions for Namco Noir owners.

anyone figure anything out? I saw this anyones thought on this: aspectled.com/products/w-wide-…waterproofing=8&voltage=4
  • rewrite -

Quote from hursit: “I have asked them las year, and they told me 675 USD for 1 cabinet to New York only. ” @Cereth how does that compare to what they'd roughly be per cab in a container?
  • hursit -

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from hursit: “And it looks like i will aask to DHL for the shipping cost. I think i will ship them to people seerately, if we cant take enough pre-order to load a 20" container. ” I can't imagine this being cheaper for…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Had assumed because @Telpherion started this thread in the Project Showcase section, it would be solely related to his own cases and work. Its only hard to follow because theres a majority of information and discussion about cases not in his repository…