Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I/O card for Vewlix/TTX2?

rewrite

Portable JAMMA emu PC

Dreygor

Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

Hadouken Arcade

acblunden2

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko

Recent Activities

• Someone Else -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread I/O card for Vewlix/TTX2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Someone Else: “Do I need both of the I/O cards for a 2 player harness, or will 1 work for 2 players? ” 1 *should* cover both players. Best advice: Contact RS again, ha.
  • divx18 -

Wrote a comment on pzlate’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi sir is it possible to make me a f355 challenge 2 romboard for my dx cabinet
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread I/O card for Vewlix/TTX2?.

Quote from Someone Else: “Do I need both of the I/O cards for a 2 player harness, or will 1 work for 2 players? ” 1 *should* cover both players. Best advice: Contact RS again, ha.
  • Dreygor -

Replied to the thread Portable JAMMA emu PC.

Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from Dreygor: “I need to find a better way to hold the video card steady also. If I am going to try a higher end video card it's going to be larger and I wont be able to just let it hang. ” An inexpensive PCI-E riser…
  • divx18 -

Wrote a comment on CoolFox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi sir can you get me that romboard f355 challengev2
  • Hadouken Arcade -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

I tried to come up with a "universal" solution but there are too much variables to cover. Right now my design is only based on using LG 32mp58hq since most people just want to replace their outdated monitor. Find me the unicorn then I can surely come up…
  • Someone Else -

Replied to the thread I/O card for Vewlix/TTX2?.

Quote from ArcSys101: “Quote from Someone Else: “Quote from ArcSys101: “I have 2 of that individually for 1 and 2 player ” It's a different board for 2 players?I emailed RS awaiting answer about the one I have. How much are you charging for your…