Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help installing CPS2 Multi CE?

FrAshi

DL-0921 / CPS-B-21 Reverse Engineering

kuze

Research on the 161 in 1

Butter Meister

New here, looking to buy my first machine.

Taito Gnet chd

sugar4salt

Recent Activities

• FrAshi -

Replied to the thread Help installing CPS2 Multi CE?.

@HighScoreSaves did you say there has been an issue with recent key writing cables? Not sure how they are supposed to go but for mine each wire simply go straight across to the same slot on the other connector, using slots 2-5.
  • FrAshi -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Help installing CPS2 Multi CE?.

Like (Post)
    Those games are hacks, and don’t use encryption (so no key writing is required) try another game that doesn’t use key writing, like progear halfway to hell or one of the character unlock hacks for a capcom title. That could confirm key writing is…
  • FrAshi -

Replied to the thread Help installing CPS2 Multi CE?.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks, will try and post results
  • kuze -

Liked elrayzeur’s post in the thread "WIP" King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match AES/MVS.

Like (Post)
    Based on Kof98ae2016 Chinese hack team EGHT. Removed the protection that prevented modifying the prog. Removal of the screen credit that appeared after the how to play and sometimes before the match. Correction / modification of the prog menu / how to…
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread DL-0921 / CPS-B-21 Reverse Engineering.

Seriously awesome work, thanks for the time and dedication you put into this!
  • mthngn -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mthngn: “Perhaps the code Will be hacked and will be add to the future multiSystem18 ” Extracted would be the appropriate term I think. Also the incomplete S18 game has been dumped.
  • kuze -

Liked WydD’s post in the thread DL-0921 / CPS-B-21 Reverse Engineering.

Like (Post)
    Heyo! I'm very pleased to share to the community my work on the CPS-B-21. I have spent months analysing the die shot of this chip and I've produced a complete documentation and schematics. DL-0921.png Here's the overview image of the schematics
  • Butter Meister -

Replied to the thread Research on the 161 in 1.

Quote from rockbottom: “I wonder if they're actually 2x 512MB/4Gbit cores in a single package? ” Well you know it has 88 pins and multiple Vcc pins. That's an interesting theory. I couldn't find any datasheets or info about the stilt chips, so it's…
  • DECAPATTACK -

Posted the thread New here, looking to buy my first machine..

Thread
    Hey All. I'm In Ontario looking to buy my first machine. I'm thinking either a candy cab or vewlix/chewlix. Hoping to be able to play fightcade on the machine. Any advice on what forums to browse for information, sellers, pricing, groupbuys, advice etc…