Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

realsee

Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

AlxUnderBase

Blast City General Questions

Kavas

Dual outtrigger linked blast city cabinets

skate323k137

Recent Activities

• realsee -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Hey, I have a new problem, everything work fine before with the latest firmware. Yesterday, I added 3 new games in the slots but after loading the games the screen froze on my TV. I waited 10 min then I turned off and on my AES console with the…
  • kioku25 -

Liked ThisGuy’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    Google translate app isn’t always correct apparently. Thanks for clearing the Biden thing up. That’s a nice setup you got there. I may try to buy one of those brackets then too. If I buy the new harness from taito I will need to redo plug on my…
  • kioku25 -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Yes, those brackets are what you need for the Vewlix L/F series. For the Diamond series you'd want the DISPLAY BASE BRACKET [E3021373] The plug is most likely a YLR-12V. I say most likely because the digikey description is probably wrong. "Number of…
  • ekorz -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    In regards to cleaning, I always clean cabs up first, makes working on them so much better. For the washing use simple green and distilled water. Dry immediately after. I bought this Air blower for dusting my PC fans and vents but it's been used in so…
  • kuze -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread To all TOP3000 users.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “i have version Ver8.80 (2018-08-27) ... but i dont have the chip to try :( ... @Apocalypse , sir ... it's any way to write data on 27c400 chips with top3000 ? ” Can you share that 8.8 version please. For 27C400 select the…
  • ThisGuy -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Google translate app isn’t always correct apparently. Thanks for clearing the Biden thing up. That’s a nice setup you got there. I may try to buy one of those brackets then too. If I buy the new harness from taito I will need to redo plug on my…
  • hoagtech -

Liked asra’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    just chiming in with some positive vibes to say that despite technical difficulties this project looks awesome. I'm based in europe and would have to buy one with monitor since I'm not experienced enough to deal with this kind of hardware. I don't own a…