Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

JVS Emulator

bobbydilley

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

AlxUnderBase

Playstation classic mini

OsirusANZ

Pinned [Taito Type X2] Flashing a GeForce 7900 with Elsa 979 BIOS

penrhos

InfiniKey-CPS2

suverman

Recent Activities

• bobbydilley -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

@winteriscoming Just got a Lindbergh today (very excited) and OpenJVS doesn't work at all on it. The only messages its getting are the RESET messages, so I'm thinking maybe my grounding the sync pin worked on the Naomi but doesn't work properly on a…
  • opt2not -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    I want to touch on the subject of ATX PSUs for powering the arcade stuff in case you wonder why I opt for the arcade dedicated PSUs instead. ATX PSUs typically have high power rating, like 250-500W, that's what most people will use, because they have a…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Quote from RGB: “Yep, added that just now. I'll create a proper Q&A thread once things get a just bit more quiet. ” in any rate , these things have been said for the few times , but ... any kind of info are welcome :whistling:
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    Yep, added that just now. I'll create a proper Q&A thread once things get just a bit more quiet.
  • OsirusANZ -

Replied to the thread Playstation classic mini.

Yeah i was hyped for PS mini and what a let down. EB canceled my order for me in brisbane. i just transfered it to red dead and price matched. I dont know why i still buy from EB the level 3 cards good for bugger all unless you trade in or buy second…