Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

InfiniKey-CPS2

Velyks

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

What would I need to get a TTX2 running in my Vewlix F cabinet with a multi-game drive?

rewrite

Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed)

Niko

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko

Recent Activities

• Velyks -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from xodaraP: “Also, there would have been a resistor installed on the CN2 connector between 2 pins, did you remove it or retain it with the InfiniKey install? ” I removed it and left it removed and have probably lost it, any idea what value it was?
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

I have seen issues in the past (and there was a discussion about what might cause it) where some boards won't reload keys after they have suicided. There were a few attempts to solve the issue but I don't think we found a clear answer. This may be one…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

The cage is tied to earth ground but not the DC output ground. Guessing that bridging earth to DC ground can shield against interference?
  • xodaraP -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “@xodaraP informed me of something which is super useful and I didn't know existed. Mean-well have an official cover for their PSUs! I feel much safer not having exposed terminals. I ordered a bunch from Digi-Key, they're a measly…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “@evilsim You've tied frame ground to earth I see, is that to eliminate interference? Is it safe to do that? ” I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I don't really see any benefit either unless the cage itself is earthed? Isn't the…
  • Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from brizzo: “$10 says the Makoto bug is a 1 byte patch to fix ” the hard part is figuring out which byte. ” Thats easy, just change one byte at a time until its fixed! :P In all seriousness I wonder whats "special"…
  • Quote from ekorz: “I ordered 10 locks and 4 keys, and I think @rewrite promptly lost his set. ” I did, lol. Eventually they were found. I'd put them into the control panel of my E3 and then completely forgotten about it... And that's crazy about the…