Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Parts worth scrounging from a CPS2 A/B

Pinned Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

ShootTheCore

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Darksoft

CPS3 Battery question

thegreathopper

How to clean a CPS2 case?

mR_CaESaR

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “Third boss of R-Type 2 is fine on my M72 Multi. One of your EPROMs must not be programmed quite right. ” Happy birthday sir ! ^^ ” Thank you! I plan to take the day off of work and play arcade games…
  • waali -

Posted the thread Parts worth scrounging from a CPS2 A/B.

Thread
    What parts if any are worth pulling off a unrepairable Rev 3 CPS2 A/B board set. I've pulled the game chips from the B board so far. B board had a loose leaking battery, lots of acid everywhere including large leaks down 2 of the connectors and into the…
  • PascalP -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hursit: “I know im not active too much because of the hard working but i read all of them. And i can tell you guys ; any tension of the this thread is push me under the stress and slow down my motivation. Please Please Please just wait for…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “Third boss of R-Type 2 is fine on my M72 Multi. One of your EPROMs must not be programmed quite right. ” Happy birthday sir ! ^^ ” Thank you! I plan to take the day off of work and play arcade games…
  • mikeBlack23 -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Sega '315-5242' reproduction.

Like (Post)
    The '315-5242' is a custom IC used on some Sega arcade systems : - System C/C2 - System 18/24/32 - System X - System Y It's basically a video DAC connected to the color RAMs, which provides analog outputs for driving a monitor.It accomplishes also some…
  • mikaeltarquin -

Liked arcadeaction’s post in the thread Blast City Speaker Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Thanks to notsonic’s suggestion two posts above, I installed four of those Aura NS2x3-184-4A speakers in my Blast City. They sound great and fit snug. I used a hot glue gun to completely seal them in for good sound and I didn’t use screws. The case…
  • mikaeltarquin -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Blast City Speaker Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Thanks to whoever found those Aura NS2x3-184-4A speakers. I ordered from Parts Express. They are a little wide, but the plastic speaker case bends enough to fit them. If you center them in the hole, the original screws wedge the speaker down perfectly. I…