Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS1 SF Champion Editon no boot

PascalP

[Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent

PascalP

NAOMI Cart wont load

twistedsymphony

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

yosai

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Shin

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread CPS1 SF Champion Editon no boot.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from PascalP: “I have multiple genuine SF2CE and HF boards, and some are Eprom and some are mask ” Oh wow, I just assumed they were all 4M type because that was all I had ever seen.I wonder if Capcom internally reworked…
  • brizzo -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread NAOMI Cart wont load.

Like (Post)
    So I tried Luke's Suggestion of disabling the RAM ICs and it did not fix my issue. Ken seemed confident he could fix the cart and his repair price at ~$100+ shipping was cheaper than buying another cart so I sent it off to him. He called me last night…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread CPS1 SF Champion Editon no boot.

Quote from PascalP: “I have multiple genuine SF2CE and HF boards, and some are Eprom and some are mask ” Oh wow, I just assumed they were all 4M type because that was all I had ever seen. I wonder if Capcom internally reworked some old stock to save cash?
  • deibit -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread [Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent.

Like (Post)
    Two!?!? You hoarder! :D
  • deibit -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread [Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deibit: “I'm now doubting what should I do.. My main use for this ODE thingie is to use it with the modified version of the gameboy player that supports 240p with (near)perfect timings, and connect it to a BVM monitor.. Option 1: PAL…
  • PascalP -

Liked ita123’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    So after a few more tries. I finally able to update the firmware. Apparently there was an issue with the usb3.0 on my computer. So i connect the decoder to usb 2.0 and it worked. thanks everyone for the help :)
  • PascalP -

Liked deibit’s post in the thread [Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent.

Like (Post)
    tadaaaa 6MBFMY6.jpg @Yippikaye send me your address per PM and I check how much is to send it back to you :)
  • PascalP -

Liked deibit’s post in the thread [Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent.

Like (Post)
    I'm now doubting what should I do.. My main use for this ODE thingie is to use it with the modified version of the gameboy player that supports 240p with (near)perfect timings, and connect it to a BVM monitor.. Option 1: PAL Gamecube with RGB Scart…