Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Altered Beast System 16B Conversion in Golden Axe ?

JVS Emulator

twistedsymphony

InfiniKey-CPS2

undamned

F-Zero AX Wheel Project

nem

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

The Spaniard

Recent Activities

• chacal231077 -

Posted the thread Altered Beast System 16B Conversion in Golden Axe ?.

Thread
    Hello :) Hello I have an Altered Beast Sega System 16B & I would like to convert it to Golden Ax Jap. Can you tell me the list of Eprom to buy & their numbers. 20181118-170621.jpg 20181118-170608.jpg Thank you. ;)
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

Quote from bobbydilley: “@twistedsymphony Thats a really useful list, I might copy it and try to add which buttons/analogue channels each game is using if thats okay? ” if you want I can give you editing rights and you can just add it to the current list.
  • invzim -

Quote from bobbydilley: “The idea of using the GPIO pins has been mentioned before - I think @invzim (phone isn’t showing user list so can’t work out if that’s the username I mean) has a board that fits to the top of a Pi zero tha uses the GPIO.…
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Just remove. It's not hard. Just get a blob of solder moving back and forth across the header. -ud
  • bobbydilley -

@winteriscoming I was recently thinking about what you said about the analogue channels, and realised a really silly thing i've been doing. In OpenJVS I get in the entire JVS packet from the Naomi, process all of it, and then send it out as one big chunk…