Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tekken Tag / Namco System 12, boot loop watchdog

stj

Sega Mini Cab Conversions

FrancoB

Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade

twistedsymphony

AES 3-6 Stock With Graphical Glitches and Heavy Vertical Lines

Mobiusstriptech

Makvision m3129db1-72 Problem

gunblade

Recent Activities

• stj -

Replied to the thread Tekken Tag / Namco System 12, boot loop watchdog.

i intend to make an ergeiz out of a T3 one day. unfortunatly all my stuff is in boxes at the moment. (my old area got gentrified!)
  • FrancoB -

Replied to the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Cheers y'all. I'm really enjoying working on some projects again. :) @Derick2k, I think Flinnster is going to be getting some marquees laser cut soon. Happy to help you guys with these if need be. If you wanted an easier way to light them rather than…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Quote from sammargh: “Mostly I wanted to see what all differs between the two and it would allow using pc debugging tools to figure out the text box issue. ” I'll see if I can find a copy. Quote from sammargh: “textures match from naomi to dc and…
  • kuze -

Liked sammargh’s post in the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Like (Post)
    So I guess this is where a roadblock forms and requires outside help. The textures cannot be dropped in-between games as the order, size or something changes between them which results in the corrupted textures due to loading invalid data. A glance at…
  • SmokeMonster -

Liked streetlights’s post in the thread SNES/SFC Hori Fighting Stick HSJ-12 Restoration #1.

Like (Post)
    man...that thing is awesome! i always wanted to build one of those...i got two asciiware snes fightsticks and ended up giving up on building one...nice work!
  • sammargh -

Replied to the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Mostly I wanted to see what all differs between the two and it would allow using pc debugging tools to figure out the text box issue. Yes, textures match from naomi to dc and pc (ranking.bin as an example has the same md5 sum across all releases)