Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

marcos

InfiniKey-CPS1

undamned

InfiniKey-Kabuki

undamned

Reverse engineering 161 in 1 cartridge to change Rom games

Zebra

DL-0921 / CPS-B-21 Reverse Engineering

rockbottom

Recent Activities

• XianXi -

Liked TobyRieper’s post in the thread Neo GEO 2 Slots MVS sound distortion, please help if you can..

Like (Post)
    Update... Successfully repaired MV2F today. After hours checking signals and continuity it turns out Pin 49 on cart slot 1,A wasn't connected to NEO-E0 pin 12. I only found this out by desoldering all the cartridge slots and checking the traces (some…
  • marcos -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

I've try with with an arcade power supply 5v/15A 12v/2.5A And with other one , a power supply than i use with naomi netdimm. Maybe the MV2 and MV2F slot are not 100% compatible? Which motherboard is the least problematic with darksoft multi mvs…
  • jassin000 -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
    Even at 450, I'm in....this will do so much for my setups moving forward.
  • jassin000 -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
  • Flinnster -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    I received assembled units weeks ago, but it's taken me a bit of time to inspect and program everything smile.png I can sell directly (send PM) and soon through distributors Paradise Arcade (USA), Video Game Perfection (EUR), KVCLab (JP), and maybe…
  • Flinnster -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    I received assembled units weeks ago, but it's taken me a bit of time to inspect and program everything :) I can sell directly (send PM) and soon through distributors Paradise Arcade (USA), Video Game Perfection (EUR), KVCLab (JP), and maybe Sneeek (AU)…
  • djsheep -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    I received assembled units weeks ago, but it's taken me a bit of time to inspect and program everything smile.png I can sell directly (send PM) and soon through distributors Paradise Arcade (USA), Video Game Perfection (EUR), KVCLab (JP), and maybe…
  • djsheep -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    I received assembled units weeks ago, but it's taken me a bit of time to inspect and program everything :) I can sell directly (send PM) and soon through distributors Paradise Arcade (USA), Video Game Perfection (EUR), KVCLab (JP), and maybe Sneeek (AU)…