Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

mugen_ketsueki

Pinned Glorious Irem M72 multi

codeX

Pinned Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free

Pinball

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

thegreathopper

Virtual Ribbon - The Permanent Virtual Boy Eye Fix by SSFD

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Oh okay. Yes the Z80/68K chip idk if I will have one will find out soon. But I would like to put my name down for one if possible. And pay for it when I’m able to.
  • codeX -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “A good donor for the glorious M72 Multi its here : page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x712482988 good luck & congrats to the winner of this auction✌️ ” Bidding is already up to $638 USD. Kebrank has a Legend of Hero…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    @Frank_fjs was kind enough to share some ideas. Very much appreciated! Need to figure out how to squeeze it all in.
  • KalessinDB -

This is where you go for orders yes, and if you mean the Z80/68k chips it doesn't come with them BUT your board might already have them - both of mine did. Plenty of System 16 boards have been resurrected over the past few decades after all.
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Is this the place to make a order for the multi? And does it come with the chip needed to swap for the board?
  • Pinball -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

I recently bought the Darksoft multi and a Taito F3 board, so have encountered this problem. The pin triplets affected by these plastics don't seem to be used (as some folks have removed them without issues), so can I ask a dumb question- why don't the…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Where and how do I create a config file? I presume I open the game folder, in this case Crimson clover in explorer and will I find a config folder or...... what I am aiming for is 2 versions of Crimson Clover one Hori, one Vert. So two options on the…