Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned CPS III Bios and CD Releases

Mitsurugi-w

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

Mitsurugi-w

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Mitsurugi-w

Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures

twistedsymphony

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

nonosto

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread CPS III Bios and CD Releases.

Both are equally stable. If there is a breakthrough in reviving original keys in the future then the custom will have an advantage but if you just want to play games with the SuperBIOS then either will work equally.
  • nonosto -

what's the best ? standard or custom? more stable and reliable for the future?
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Quote from totoroslayer: “I'm having a strange issue: I have the key writing firmware, and all the correct wires hooked up. When I load an encrypted game, it will flash normally, write the key, and boot correctly. The game will play fine for about 2 or…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Quote from jassin000: “Standard SH2 can also write SIMMs for CPS2 Black all-in-one boards. ” Any superBIOS can do this. Standard or custom.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from CoinFeeder: “@Mitsurugi-w Thanks for the detailed instructions on how to compose the ROMs. Helped getting my homebrew game running on real hardware in no time :) If anyone needs helps with this as well or is generally interested in NeoGeo…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures.

First think it it's worth seeing if the newer Firmware for that JVS IO mapps 4 and 5 to the extension header. If not I wonder if the firmware could be patched to do that.
  • tonyt76 -

Replied to the thread Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures.

@nem not wrong sorry. I am very familiar with how the wiring works for P1, P2 & Extra buttons, but I appreciate you taking the time to explain it. The 2L12B Sega harness takes the extra buttons which usually go to the 10pin Amp Up, and reroutes them to…
  • tiff_lee -

Liked nonosto’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately, it sometimes happens...I hope for him he will find a solution, and for us....but it's nerve-wracking when one guy try to make something and dont succes due to stupid guy or stoler....
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Unfortunately, it sometimes happens...I hope for him he will find a solution, and for us....but it's nerve-wracking when one guy try to make something and dont succes due to stupid guy or stoler....