Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OutRun gear display hack

nonosto

6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge

Derick2k

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Frank_fjs

Taito F3 bad Color RAM

Thchardcore

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Recent Activities

• KmanSweden -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Noted. I'll comb through and update the list at some point. Good news is the PCB house has reached 100% so now it's a matter of waiting. The only hand assembly I'm doing is the JAMMA connector itself. There will be a pleasant little surprise related to…
  • So I was was looking through the MAME Driver for Taito F2 earlier and I noticed that there's a slightly different machine configuration for the World Release of Dead Connection and the Japanese release of Dead Connection. Previously I had modified my…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.

THX buddy test with canonball windows. Run perfecty with one button gear, but dont run with two botton gear set . I dont know if it's fixable.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread 6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge.

I have fully working 6slot, recapped, battery modded, modbios installed, etc.. but its in storage, I gotta pull that hing out and put it up for sale.
  • PascalP -

Loved my 6 slot MVS cab and regret selling it (but did it in favor of getting a NNC, so still good I guess ;) ), but luckily my 6 slot was working perfectly, just recapped the audio section when I got it and the battery and that's it. My current 1 slot has…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Anyone in Oz have 5 x 27c040 eproms I can buy? FOUND - thank you.
  • segasonic91 -

Well good luck! Hopefully the SNK gods shine on you and it continues working. Watching a repair video this morning, there are an insane amount of chips on the board. I guess as you said, there is so much to go wrong with so many small components and…
  • Apocalypse -

I don't think 6 slots are that less reliable than other slots. The main issue with Neo Geo slots is track rot (those traces are so tiny) amplified by the numerous amount of them on a 6 slot. When I got mine only 2 slots were working, turned out to be a…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 bad Color RAM.

Bumping this because I have the same problem. Curious if someone can help me ID the color RAM itself.