Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Time crisis rear projector tv 50” screen

nem

Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed)

MetalliC

Pinned Games with Issues

Darksoft

Console JAMMAizer. Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

GeeDee

Astérix Case

Escarioth

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread Time crisis rear projector tv 50” screen.

Well you don't need a tech to diagnose it. It's been a while since pulled one of these apart, but either the front or the back comes off really easily and then you can survey the damage. If it's just the mirror that's broken, you can easily get a new…
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed).

Quote from GeeDee: “adding a "Ver.C" ” why "C" ? it is same ver 990512 (as you call it "A") with backported from 990608 of one little fix, so it is more like "A+" or "A fix" in scene terms. while "C" sounds more like successor of "B", which is hated…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

@mugen_ketsueki Is your microSD a XC or HC type? If you bought it on that date, then it's OK. I think it's something related to your setup / mobo / PSU.
  • ...Yup, put me in the tester line too! :P I'm sure you've got plenty enough already; count this as my eventual "I'm interested" pre-order too lol
  • GeeDee -

Replied to the thread Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed).

Quote from Aurich: “Arli told me this isn't an issue because the glitch isn't consistent. Possible it doesn't happen. So there's no immediate 'tell' anyways. ” Quote from Darksoft: “I was talking to @TMF68k. He said that * Fighting gamers won't play if…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Astérix Case.

Don't worry guys we just got into some complication with our machines here. i had to wait until everything went back in order since we accumulated lots of work. Case thickness will be changed to 0.081" don't worry its still pretty hard ! That new model…
  • The way I see it: - People want to play version A. - The bad thing about version A is the fatal bug. - This new fixed rom is version A without the fatal bug. therefore - It is not different from what gamers practiced at home - It is still the initial…
  • Quote from GeeDee: “ then all we would be missing is a replacement for ver.B on the darksoft boot with a Ver.A that has infinite health and meter :whistling: ” It would be awesome to have a training mode for Third Strike that has infinite health and meter.…