Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

digitron

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

jermz1

Hiya From St. Louis

xtrasmiley

Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix

BumbleChump

BIOS F1 prompt with a brand new battery?

Recent Activities

• digitron -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from digitron: “you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer ” NEED no... But I'm the kind of guy who would never purchase a Mister. That being said I might still like to casually play around with one (as I do indulge in emulation from time to…
  • digitron -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from digitron: “you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer ” NEED no... But I'm the kind of guy who would never purchase a Mister.That being said I might still like to casually play around with one (as I do indulge in…
  • jermz1 -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Just an idea/temporary solution, im assuming these cabs are home use. So I have dabbled with mold making and resin casting in the past. You might be able to silicone mold the main door, make a plug and cast multiples. For the silicone you can use smooth…
  • digitron -

Liked BumbleChump’s post in the thread Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix.

Like (Post)
    Possibly the final update for this machine. I got everything working, finally! 6e5jd1vl.jpg Got those wheels and footplate installed! KSYpNQSl.jpg The issue that took the longest to solve was getting a clean 240p image out of a windows 10 computer.…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Quote from caldwert: “The vertical Vewlix has Aka to Blue and Akyrios. Horizontal has Infinos. Probably going to pick up Gimmick and Chaos Code (have the 2p panels at home just waiting) whenever things reopen. I'm not the owner but have a few machines…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked caldwert’s post in the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Like (Post)
    The vertical Vewlix has Aka to Blue and Akyrios. Horizontal has Infinos. Probably going to pick up Gimmick and Chaos Code (have the 2p panels at home just waiting) whenever things reopen. I'm not the owner but have a few machines in there, and those are…
  • BumbleChump -

Replied to the thread Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix.

Possibly the final update for this machine. I got everything working, finally! 6e5jd1vl.jpg Got those wheels and footplate installed! KSYpNQSl.jpg The issue that took the longest to solve was getting a clean 240p image out of a windows 10 computer.…
  • RayceARoni -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from digitron: “you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer ” NEED no... But I'm the kind of guy who would never purchase a Mister. That being said I might still like to casually play around with one (as I do indulge in emulation from time to…