Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Best CPS2 game to Multi

Redferatu

Pinned Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here

Thchardcore

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix - Compatibility list unfinished

Hadouken Arcade

hey newbie int this forum but almost 5 years arcade tech

Recent Activities

• gpbear4 -

Liked BMXer3s’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morfeo: “Finally received my HAS which I am very excited about! I do have a few questions though, that I hope can be answered. First, I have so far used the cheap retroelectronic supergun sold from France. This worked well with a PC power…
  • Redferatu -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Best CPS2 game to Multi.

Like (Post)
    whatever you can buy cheap.
  • Redferatu -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Best CPS2 game to Multi.

Like (Post)
    I can probably hook you up with a B board, have a few that I don't use anymore on account of the multi that I just haven't gotten around to listing for sale.
  • Redferatu -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Best CPS2 game to Multi.

Like (Post)
    These guys might have a board for you, or you can just say hi: Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread Any cps2 board will work but Marvel vs Capcom and X-men vs Street Fighter are usually pretty cheap and common, and come with a G PAL already…
  • Redferatu -

Replied to the thread Best CPS2 game to Multi.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I can probably hook you up with a B board, have a few that I don't use anymore on account of the multi that I just haven't gotten around to listing for sale. ” So I looked through the instructions quickly. It says you need an…
  • media]youtu.be/yh-u2xqU4lg[/media] Look at this thing! Look at it's glorious games! How in the hell do I wire one of these up? Well that's why I started this thread... I'm a n00b and wanna learn. Lets learn together. I bought a Model 2B CRX and…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here.

Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Quote from Kavas: “Quote from Thchardcore: “Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Preorder open on saveyourgames.it ” Hi,The shop does not allow selection regarding cable length. Which cable will ship with the order? ” I…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Check the mini DIN 8 connector and might be worth verifying your video cable too. I mention the connector as I've noticed the cheaper ones have crappy pins.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Best CPS2 game to Multi.

I can probably hook you up with a B board, have a few that I don't use anymore on account of the multi that I just haven't gotten around to listing for sale.