Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades

Hatsune Mike

CPS2 I/O Interface

vooch

Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi

wahlalla

Sega Hikaru / Planet Harriers questions! (report from Hikaru subforum)

awbacon1

Pinned ATX-2-Naomi Power Adapters

awbacon1

Recent Activities

• Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades.

Quote from Zebra: “ Today's kids will have no nostalgia for the Golden days of arcade gaming. ” This attitude is pervasive, and I think it stinks. Don't disregard the many people who get into these games having seen nothing of them during their…
  • vooch -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Placed a couple orders based on the project's parts list in anticipation of some free time. And I just got done putting my first one together. For a hardware noob like me, it was far easier than installing the digital AV interface. Awesome work, RGB! :thumbsup:
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades.

I (and the sellers of collectibles on youtube) are not saying there are no 45+ collectors of stuff. It's just a dramatically reduced number as the age bracket increases. It's impossible to say why or what percentage lose interest but it's easy to see…
  • wahlalla -

Replied to the thread SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi.