Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

hursit

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!

chuckying

Toei HV25LMK horizontal width coil stuck?

dos

Replacement PGM "Wheel" volume pots

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• SmokeMonster -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Hi :) As some of you know, i decided to make Aluminum cases For our precious PCB. I hate seeing them piled up, unprotected or in bags. I'd prefer have them proudly displayed when i don't need them. Sure, boxes would be fine but i'd like to go a step…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from KingSopz: “Hey the fan we need is a (40mm x 10mm) Or a (40mm X 20mm) ? ” İt is 40x10 mate
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

No worries @Bigsingerdawg ;) i'm still far from production start you have some time to find it :D
  • chuckying -

Replied to the thread My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!.

Thank you to everyone who replied here, the problem has been solved, I replaced the new dvi/ VGA converter, the selection menu can be seen, the resolution can also use hd mode.Thank you again.
  • ITATTRACTS -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

Like (Post)
    Wow. That’s rough, the manual doesn’t address the mystery pcb or any of the pins on the main pcb. I do hope you get this working. Recently I converted a redemption game to jamma, but I had a manual complete with pinouts and a decent amount of…