Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The next big conversion?

twistedsymphony

Namco System 1 - CPU Heat Question

caius

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

xodaraP

Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis

markedkiller78

Glorious Irem M72 multi

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread The next big conversion?.

Ahh, I was guessing Metro... but now I'm thinking: Irem?
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Well it's a couple of games, maybe 3 games should run on the donor. Not metro, not data east, not jaleco, not taito, not sega ;) The 1st game has an issue with ram that i may need some help with. the other 2 games are low hanging fruit ;)
  • rewrite -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Well it's a couple of games, maybe 3 games should run on the donor. Not metro, not data east, not jaleco, not taito, not sega ;) The 1st game has an issue with ram that i may need some help with. the other 2 games are low hanging fruit ;)
  • radiantsvgun -

Liked donluca’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from undamned: “What System 16 -> JAMMA adapters are you guys using? Looking for a nice one (no video noise, etc.). -ud ” I just did it myself, bought a female and a male Jamma edge and soldered some cables and that was it. Cheap, clean and…
  • caius -

Replied to the thread Namco System 1 - CPU Heat Question.

It's normal for these CPUs to get very hot especially on Namco System 1 hardware where I believe they do a lot of calculations.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread The next big conversion?.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Quote from pliskin: “I will like to get in the waiting list for buying a kit I can solder it myself. ” Quote from mrnomis27: “I would also like to get added to the waiting list ” No problem, added
  • PascalP -

Replied to a comment by chrisapple on PascalP’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Never had the time to look at it, still on the project list as I have 2 units myself as well