Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega Model 2/Model 3 Jumper Configurations And Security Board Info

twistedsymphony

Custom palette support possible?

jassin000

Nanao MS-2930

8bitforlife

Blast City General Questions

jimmyjames

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

TheDeath

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cr4zymanz0r: “I've got a few more Blast questions. 1.) My blast is missing the 2p stick and the 2p/start buttons are the wrong color (1p buttons are the correct color, but don't know if they're original parts and I haven't tested much to…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Sega Model 2/Model 3 Jumper Configurations And Security Board Info.

Quote from nnap: “Your last bronx picture is of a Indy 500 rom board. ” X/ mystery solved
  • Darksoft -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    Thanks guys. I did infact contacted jammastar on ebay a few weeks ago but the guy is not providing the internal pins, just the plastic stuff. Hopefully other links will do. I think i should just use the NH on the filter board and the newer ones (or…
  • Darksoft -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from pacoarcade: “My multi just arrived in perfect condition :thumbsup: great job! thanks for making this possible. System 16 and CPS1 are my favorite multi game boards and, apart from the extra games, this multi makes using it so convenient. Unfortunately…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Custom palette support possible?.

Quote from drfunk2k: “so my friend did his custom it seems to be eprom based does it need to be converted to CHD? ” We will need to find and replace the original hex values inside the CHD with the values provided by the modder. Then we can write the…
  • jimmyjames -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Discharged the tube with my fancy tool and got the monitor out, found the ‘black goop’ I kept reading about. Going to bring it to PNL tomorrow to get a second opinion on it. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…91655e2dcd5b0c349d417c741
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2930.

oh i thought everyones problem with the china flybacks was the width were you couldnt adjust it down. i heard you had to adjust the hv next to pot. This is new now. Thats good to know. So your hv circuit was bad or just failing and thats why you couldnt…
  • jimmyjames -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    It'd be good to recap the PSU and sound amp just as good practice when you get a new cab. Check the fan and replace it if it's seized too. It's nice to do that and then feel pretty confident that you don't have to mess around with it much in the…
  • jimmyjames -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Quote from cr4zymanz0r: “I've got a few more Blast questions. 1.) My blast is missing the 2p stick and the 2p/start buttons are the wrong color (1p buttons are the correct color, but don't know if they're original parts and I haven't tested much to…