Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS

Hammy

Got myself a Taito Type X I/O card, what's next?

nam9

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

GC8TECH

Is house of the dead compatible in any other cabinet

Trying to make a complete list of multis

djsheep

Recent Activities

• Hammy -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Fighter and attacker is x4 27c4001 on the program and 4x 27c801 for the graphics. The graphics roms are not included with my zips so grab them from mame. The quickest 'test' game is cosmo gang it only uses 2x 27c4001. Nothing else needs to be done…
  • Hammy -

Liked 8bitforlife’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    finally getting my quiz game converted na1. Just to clarify what needs to be done to board to put fighter and attacker on it?
  • Hammy -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Like (Post)
    My bad, totally jumping the gun! Too excited to potentially to be able to finally play GunNail on original hardware!
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread Got myself a Taito Type X I/O card, what's next?.

You have two cables FP1 and RS1. RS = RS232 = COM2 port. Pluhg that into the COM2 port. Yes, they are pin for pin.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    NAMCO NA1 + NA2 WORK IN PROGRESS I've been at it since I obtained and dumped a super world court bootleg. It's time to release / show what I have already done before any more time is wasted by others. Videos below from a couple of tests back in april.…
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of those brands. ” Yeah…
  • 8bitforlife -

Posted the thread Is house of the dead compatible in any other cabinet.

Thread
    Is house of the dead compatible in any other cabinet? I'm getting zombie raid and area51 and possibly lethal enforcers
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

My bad, totally jumping the gun! Too excited to potentially to be able to finally play GunNail on original hardware!