Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Button layout help

winteriscoming

Konami Adapter identification

extant

IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!

hoagtech

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

mathewbeall

Broken Taito USB IO for TTX

Niko

Recent Activities

• winteriscoming -

Replied to the thread Button layout help.

For my part, I've not committed any changes to my control panel that I had already modified for a straight 6 layout. I got it all wired up for fighters, and have a hanging JAMMA 4 lead, so if I really need to switch it, I can just flip open the control…
  • extant -

Replied to the thread Konami Adapter identification.

So let me see if I got it... sorry still learning.... Converts a Konami classic to JVS. But the Jamma pass-through, I didn't understood. what is used for? If it as sticker saying "dont connect to this portion" why is even there? About the viper you…
  • Geddon -

Replied to the thread Button layout help.

Using some diodes would let you wire both b4s to the same button right? Or are you saying engaging both at the same time causes some weirdness? For cps2 I made a harness for the fighting games and made a little box that gives me two controller ports…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Konami Adapter identification.

it's not a JAMMA adapter it's a JVS adapter with a JAMMA pass-through. and Konami Classic looks nothing like that: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…efd92713bb017a9db88b2a50d
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!.

Quote from alberto1225: “Quote from Kavas: “They look great! Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons? ” 4.6 updated!The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button
  • hoagtech -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “They look great! Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons? ” 4.6 updated! The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button configuration I will do. There