Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hoagtech

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

Bluetear

OSSC and FX-1B board (G-Darius) help

XtraSmiley

MS 2931 Chassis Buzzing

BumbleChump

TTX2 Multi - Strange resolution (stretched 640 x 480) issue on Akai Katana

Niko

Recent Activities

• everten -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    Quote from everten: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you need any help/advice on this stuff let me know ” Want to make some wire harnesses? ;) kidding ” Really impressed with your work, @everten. The board looks awesome and the video tutorial is perfect.…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

I don't remember what I paid for monitor deposits. I paid for x2 of them. After I get my payment history I will be happy to reconcile and pay for buttons and remainder. Since were on the subject. Do you have any leads on working `19" CRT monitors we…
  • Bluetear -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Quote from everten: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you need any help/advice on this stuff let me know ” Want to make some wire harnesses? ;) kidding ” Really impressed with your work, @everten. The board looks awesome and the video tutorial is perfect.…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread OSSC and FX-1B board (G-Darius) help.

Quote from Hammy: “This one is fussy on the power supply - it does not like PC type for some reason. Also keep the PCB off any surface , use the board legs - the ZN boards are easily crashed with interference. ” Thanks man, I'll try the above, but…
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread OSSC and FX-1B board (G-Darius) help.

Like (Post)
    This one is fussy on the power supply - it does not like PC type for some reason. Also keep the PCB off any surface , use the board legs - the ZN boards are easily crashed with interference.
  • Hammy -

This one is fussy on the power supply - it does not like PC type for some reason. Also keep the PCB off any surface , use the board legs - the ZN boards are easily crashed with interference.
  • XtraSmiley -

Not around my cabs right now, so I have no way to test the PCB, but yeah, usually I get something on the screen. I'm worried something may have happened to this PCB in transit!
  • Bluetear -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    Here is my attempt at an instructional video. The video is unlisted at the moment. Once I finalize everything I'll publish it for real. youtube.com/watch?v=20DlumNq8ho
  • MudGuts83 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

• suverman -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread ZN1 Bios board arrives!.

Like (Post)
    Good times, The v1 of the bios board arrived today. This post will document how it goes... This is still W.I.P. Project, LOTS TO DO and LOTS UNKNOWN armed with this PCB that should slowly dwindle. Thanks to @Mr T Guru @CoolFox @smf @caius for your…