Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Virtua Fighter 3, what are the four switch buttons on the Motherboard ?

chacal231077

What Sega hardware is this?

Apocalypse

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

bagheera369

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

DeWitt

KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module)

ekorz

Recent Activities

• Clownkicker -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Mini DIN 9 (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis 2 connector) is up, check main post for download. Main notable differences (please read last bullet point): - Mini DIN 8 connector removed and replaced with a Mini DIN 9 connector. - Video output capacitors and…
  • ABTmRw -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Have mine in second batch...willing to wait for stainless, and other upgrades, if its stronger and/or easier to install. Would prefer quality upgrades over the rush, as my monitor is fully working. Thank you for everything you've done/are doing on…
  • nem -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from DevilsFang: “I just got my 2x2GB sticks today. One stick is bad out of the box, but all the problems I had are gone now with just a single stick of 2GB. I read in another thread that the X2 will output 1080p. Is that true, and if so how? I…
  • Hi! I found ✌ 20200706-155811.jpg
  • nem -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MetalliC: “could you try to preserve it? there will be required: ability to burn 27C160 (BIOS) EPROM, spare Compact Flash card, PC with CF card reader. ” I would love to! I do not know what the game is called though, ha. Feel free to PM…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Really undumped? @lorenzo2mars had a complete cab too. And another one also goldfish themed. [EDIT] Found the discussion I had with my brother: 金魚すくい===→きんぎょすくい(kin gyo sukui) シングルーまんぷくーすいぞくかん ( singuru-manpuku-suizokukan ) [EDIT 2] @lorenzo2mars I…
  • bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Have mine in second batch...willing to wait for stainless, and other upgrades, if its stronger and/or easier to install. Would prefer quality upgrades over the rush, as my monitor is fully working. Thank you for everything you've done/are doing on…