Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread

Smurph

Control Panel button remapper??

beast1x5

Need 2 Gal dumps: SF2 bootleg & kaneko

ekorz

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Arthrimus

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

funkycochise

Recent Activities

• spacejockey -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Like (Post)
    @spacejockey the exact file I made to cut for the aje_fr case is at my plastics place, I will be seeing them again soon and can get it on a USB. In the meantime, I can share with you the dimensions for the cut if your plastics place are willing to make…
  • spacejockey -

Liked Telpherion’s post in the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Hello @spacejockey you're welcome :) @djsheep already did that, he shared the files with me to add to the repo. I'm a little bussy right now, but I will add them ASAP. In the mean time you can send him a PM and ask for the file :)
  • Smurph -

Replied to the thread Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Smurph: “Still very WIP but here's a preview. I am having a very good friend of mine do these and I need to get him out here to actually see the cabinet in person, so they are like.... 85% done ” any chance…
  • Smurph -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Still very WIP but here's a preview. I am having a very good friend of mine do these and I need to get him out here to actually see the cabinet in person, so they are like.... 85% done ” any chance your friend wants to do 5.2…