Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO

XtraSmiley

Sega system SP security pic

Trol

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

laevateinn

Neo Geo MVS 2 cab question.

Psyko-M1

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions

sk8er000

Recent Activities

• XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Quote from jassin000: “I'm waiting for Stoneage's BF sale, the cart shell/label options from KRIKzz direct suck (red and gray with one logo only blah). :thumbdown: ” The SA ones are always still like $30 more though, I feel like you could print your own label…
  • jassin000 -

I'm waiting for Stoneage's BF sale, the cart shell/label options from KRIKzz direct suck (red and gray with one logo only blah). :thumbdown:
  • XtraSmiley -

Quote from KalessinDB: “Yeah I was just about to post the same... but I'm actually being an adult and not buying anything this year. Krikzz hasn't been one to stop supporting products, they'll be there next year, and I've been trying to rein in my…
  • benime -

Liked caius’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “In case it goes broken @caius has made some very nice reproductions: Namco '6xA1' reproduction ” For the occasion of this new Namco System 1 multi I routed a more compact board layout of my '6xA1' reproduction.Like the previous…
  • Darksoft -

Liked KalessinDB’s post in the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Like (Post)
    Yeah I was just about to post the same... but I'm actually being an adult and not buying anything this year. Krikzz hasn't been one to stop supporting products, they'll be there next year, and I've been trying to rein in my spending. Been working…
  • KalessinDB -

Yeah I was just about to post the same... but I'm actually being an adult and not buying anything this year. Krikzz hasn't been one to stop supporting products, they'll be there next year, and I've been trying to rein in my spending. Been working…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Someone said once that prices of PCBs will drop down because of the multis..... Interesting to see how is the other way around. ” I think with CPS2 where you had lots of people who owned LOTs of CPS2 boards, when the multi came…