Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Go by RC / RC de Go booting ?

neokoen

Sega Model 2/Model 3 Jumper Configurations And Security Board Info

twistedsymphony

Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips

Battlesmurf

Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe

opt2not

UD-USB Decoders

undamned

Recent Activities

• neokoen -

Replied to the thread Go by RC / RC de Go booting ?.

I'll try reflashing the CF card and see if that helps. I do see the loading screen so not just the G-net logo. Do you know what the dips do for this game? I assume following other games that dip #4 invokes the test menu but do the others do anything for…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Sega Model 2/Model 3 Jumper Configurations And Security Board Info.

Quote from davidcoolman: “i dont quite understand jumper codification in the spreadsheet. ” it's just the jumpers in order. so: 31-3111-313311111-11-1-13-11-3 is: JP1 = 2&3 jumped JP2 = 1&2 jumped - = we're moving to a new jumper bank JP3 = 2&3…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Go by RC / RC de Go booting ?.

I don't believe your problem is with the controls, I've been able to get the game to boot with no controls connected. More likely your problem is a bad cart.
  • Battlesmurf -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

I can't speak to the specific nature of this particular board- but IIRC you can buy a namco kick harness connector so you wouldn't have to solder anything direct to that board. (That's how I jumped out 3p/4p a long time ago).
  • neokoen -

Posted the thread Go by RC / RC de Go booting ?.

Thread
    I've been trying to get RC de Go / Go by RC to boot up on my Taito G-NET using information from an old post on a German forum: https://www.arcadezentrum.com/forum/boa ... oller-mod/ Basically use a 5kOhm pot for steering and one for accelerator,…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Quote from Malenko: “What hoops? download game , put in numbered folder, run menu maker thing. the end. ” ^ This. It’s really not bad. You set up your card once, load it up with all the games you need, then never need to touch it again. I guess…
  • opt2not -

Liked Malenko’s post in the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “I sold my Rhea. It worked fine. But the number of hoops you have to jump through to properly load your games onto the SD card was a deal breaker. I cannot recommend Rhea/Phoebe as a good solution. ” What hoops? download game…
  • benime -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Deathsmiles I & II (Cave) announced for PS4 & Switch.

Like (Post)
    Deathsmiles I・II officially announced by City Connection for 2021 NSW & PS4 release. Includes Deathsmiles (arcade, 1.1, normal), Mega Black Label (arcade, 1.1, normal) & Deathsmiles II (arcade, IIX, arrange). city-connection.co.jp/deathsmiles/
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.