Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello from Los Angeles, CA

loegan43

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

RandomRetro

Would be possible to change my username?

rewrong

Wells Gardner D9200 - How to go into CGA Mode

tengugurl

What Sega hardware is this?

MetalliC

Recent Activities

• loegan43 -

Replied to the thread Hello from Los Angeles, CA.

Welcome and congrats on grabbing a Darksoft CPS2 kit.
  • Gato -

Posted the thread Hello from Los Angeles, CA.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I decided to make an account to assist with any issues I may have encountered in installing the CPS2 Darksoft kit. Thankfully, all went smooth, in large part to all the thorough troubleshooting threads (on the subject) already on this…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Max resolution is 720p. And while I use DVI most people recommend the DVI to VGA adapter and VGA to monitor.
  • rewrite -

Liked rewrong’s post in the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “About to start changing names back. This feature will not be available in the new software when we change over. ;) ” For the record I'm not remotely being bullied. Rg111 just thinks he's funny. ” Now I'm…
  • rewrong -

Replied to the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “About to start changing names back. This feature will not be available in the new software when we change over. ;) ” For the record I'm not remotely being bullied. Rg111 just thinks he's funny. ” Now I'm…