Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Kidkaos

OFFSET PRINT Arcade Marquee's Project. USA Version

hursit

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Murray

Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron

RandomRetro

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

everten

Recent Activities

• taing -

Wrote a comment on taing’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello my name is Taing

It been 20 years since i remembered runining to the arcade and just lost myself in there, up until now it finally time as come that i able to owned my own place.
    Wanted to bring that joy back to my man cave. A friend recommended…
  • taing -

Liked milo’s post in the thread Hello everyone!.

Like (Post)
    HI there! I just joined up here and am happy to be a part of it. I have only been collecting arcade machines and the like for a couple years but I've learned a lot about it and am always looking to learn more. Cheers! ^^
  • Bad_Hambre -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello People Lets make some updates. Cabinet painted and came to me yesterday. I have tested it wiith GREEN which is my favaorite color :P . I think it looks cool. The new Bezel is ready and tested 19" Monitor tested normally and Tate mode. The frame is…
  • Galford -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Alright everybody. We are going to attempt to speed things up a bit by changing the way we attack the wait list. What we have been doing is taking turns selling the multi in batches of ten. We contact 10 memebers and wait for them to respond. What…
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    I'm actually in the process of writing a guide for Uno which will make things much clearer. I'm also releasing a simple DB15 hat which will dock to the USB Shield PCB which in turn docks to the Uno. To answer your question quickly, all you need is an…