Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CAVE PGM conversion audio quality

Cereth

How to get games on my Blast City

MeNewVegas

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Walker8330

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

xtrasmiley

sony pvm no image, but sound ok

BigBoss1964

Recent Activities

• Cereth -

Replied to the thread CAVE PGM conversion audio quality.

Adjusting the audio on the board didn't make the noise go away. Hopefully it's the caps!
  • MeNewVegas -

Replied to the thread How to get games on my Blast City.

I’m afraid of messing something up! I’m really concerned the P1 and P2 button 2s are disconnects inside the cab on the Jamma end and I won’t know how to fix that lol I’m getting anxious to get off work so I can go check if that slot on the Jamma…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread CAVE PGM conversion audio quality.

The conversions sounds a bit noisy for me too: I lowered the volume of the motherboard and it's better but replacing the caps might be a good idea. Anyone has a list ? ( the day after I've made an order @ greatplains electronic of course) Now speaking…
  • Walker8330 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

• mathewbeall -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Gunforce conversion to Gunforce II (IREM M92).

Like (Post)
    Easy to do in 2 steps: Step 1: Sell Gunforce Step 2: Buy Gunforce 2 :) Sorry man, I'm sure it can be done, but GF1 has a much smaller board, so it will be a lot of work, not sure it's worth it. Also a reason GF1 will probably not be a good donor for…
  • Smurph -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Dumping a new version of a game that is 6 just days old is a very good way for you guys getting into a lawsuit and deferring SEGA from making new versions. Please don't post about dumping or releasing this here as it will be deleted.