Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

JoeAwesome

Giant Tetris System SP slow and graphics artifacts.

modology

Reproduction Vewlix 100 Yen Sticker

Blue_Fox

Stupid question on switching PSUs

KalessinDB

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

LHantz

Recent Activities

• JoeAwesome -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from JoeAwesome: “Quote from rtw: “Please clone the disk :) ” I had read people want the original to be cloned, likely for multiple revisions, so I'll be happy to do so when I begin this project. Quote from Niko: “1.) You will want to upgrade…
  • Seb34 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Like (Post)
    Who else posted about the dot or specs on NEO-AES revision? I plan to work during the weekend on a new version that will fix a couple more of things. Stay tuned.
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

• modology -

Replied to the thread Giant Tetris System SP slow and graphics artifacts..

will be cool if this game can be ported to naomi though. it seems to be quite feasible to do so
  • Blue_Fox -

Replied to the thread Reproduction Vewlix 100 Yen Sticker.

Hello, In order to help me with the cost of production, I have put the vector files on my Etsy page for anyone that is interested. Hopefully this will allow the people that are interested to print some out. Currently only the blue ones are up but I…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Stupid question on switching PSUs.

The sound is what's having the most issues and what started this whole nonsense. It was crackling, so I got Mitsurugi to install a new audio chip. When I got it back, it was loud and buzzing and would reset - but if I unplugged the sound header I could…
  • streetfighterken -

Replied to the thread Stupid question on switching PSUs.

12v is only for sound as far as I know. 10.4v should be fine. Keep in mind readings are not accurate when the psu is not loaded (powering a pcb). A new switching psu is only ~$25.