Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Noir advice

Horris

How to add earth ground.

Report2Marty

Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image

Apocalypse

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

mathewbeall

Recent Activities

• Horris -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

Is the banapassport usable for anything? Would be nice if it was.
  • Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Thanks you! Manual says it requires a 120vac isolation transformer! I did a tube swap, which sent me down a confusing path in terms of what voltages were needed. Makes sense why I was having so many issues. Transformer is on its way. Thank you all…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image.

• KaPH33n -

Most chassis have a range of input AC voltage they support. So likely 100 vs 120 is moot. However, look up the manual for your exact chassis before purchasing and hooking anything up. Some isolation transformers will have multiple pins that can output…
  • digitron -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    fairly certain phase doesn't matter after an isolation transformer. Since isolation breaks the connection to ground, the AC lines are the same as each other. If your monitor requires isolation, don't try to run it without a transformer. Doing so risks…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Soundmazta’s post in the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Like (Post)
    Sorry guys was my fault. Sometimes i tried to booted jumper settings that do not exist.. Now all is working as it should. :)
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Like (Post)
    Several testers are testing the new FW for AES. It should be out very soon.
  • KaPH33n -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from thegreathopper: “live is the connection with the fuse, Hot is that an Americanism? Hot is live and Neutral is the other AC connection without the fuse. ” Correct but at the end it doesn't matter. Of course I still make sure to wire things…
  • rewrite -

Quote from Report2Marty: “@rewrite can you send me a link to the guide? Tried searching for it and couldn’t find it. ” Quote from rewrite: “ arcadecontrols.com/BBBB/acwiring.html The Bob Roberts AC Wiring guide. ” Quote from Report2Marty: “Also,…