Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support

nonosto

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Pharfetchd

MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart

Pinball

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Galford

IGS PGM dual frequency oscillator DFO ?

nam9

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked Pharfetchd’s post in the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Like (Post)
    Not sure about the region issue as I tend to leave mine set to Euro AES 99% of the time & just use the unibios or softdips to add any censored content. The only time I switch regions is with Matrimelee so I get the Japanese soundtrack, I tend to do that…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Neogeo to darksoft db15 adapter. I bought a psx2neo and md2neo adapter from retrotronik and needed to make this to make it all work. Shrug.. different standards Now I can use PlayStation and megadrive controllers on my minigun, using these retrotroniks…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “The HAS kick part is the bit I was interested in. ” HAS and Jammafier's kick connector pinout is the same...fcnkFeL.jpg ” I cant wait... ;(
  • nonosto -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “I never heard back from anyone from the first two batches, did they work okay? I don't own a HAS so never tested myself. ” I've been posting pics all over the forum! Works perfectly with both @invzim 's…
  • Pharfetchd -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Not sure about the region issue as I tend to leave mine set to Euro AES 99% of the time & just use the unibios or softdips to add any censored content. The only time I switch regions is with Matrimelee so I get the Japanese soundtrack, I tend to do that…
  • Pinball -

Replied to the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

I've been 'working' on my MegaSD this weekend. Updated the firmware, and added everything (GG, SMS, Genesis, MegaCD, BIOS) to a 400GB Samsung microSD card. I like to have absolutely every game in one place. You of course have to unzip game roms. Manual…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from Pharfetchd: “Unless Darksoft confirms it's fine to downgrade the top file then obviously do it at your own risk, I haven't noticed any issues though. ” Yes, that's the best you can do now and it's safe. What about the region issue? It's…