Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

LA Machine Guns / Gunblade gun wiring question

Zebra

Glorious Irem M72 multi

LHantz

CPS2 Fan Replacement

FrizzleFried

Last chance for PS-IO!

opt2not

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Walker8330

Recent Activities

• Zebra -

Replied to the thread LA Machine Guns / Gunblade gun wiring question.

I think the issue is that, apparently, you can't just hook a brush motor up to a power supply even if the PSU is the right size. That is, if I understood it correctly... (which is 50:50 at best). It sounds like I need some kind of additional circuit to…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fluxcore: “Considering PSIO's payment system won't process my credit card for some reason, I'm almost tempted by this clone... suddenly I understand people who are buying cloned GDEmu just that little bit more :p ” Just because your credit…
  • LHantz -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

I can wait for the spacers thanks guys (No.12 in queue)
  • FrizzleFried -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Fan Replacement.

Yeah, i am sure I am going to catch some crap for this, but I really do not like the CPS2 case... I much prefer my PCB's be exposed... and the design of the A+B just makes things worse IMHO. If I remove my PCB's and leave them exposed in a cabinet, …
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Quote from kuze: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “Maybe it's just me but I don't like devices that make my consoles LOOK modified. I'll happily by a device that sits under the lid and replaces the optical drive similar to the Rhea and GDEMU. PSIO works…
  • opt2not -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    Maybe it's just me but I don't like devices that make my consoles LOOK modified. I'll happily by a device that sits under the lid and replaces the optical drive similar to the Rhea and GDEMU. PSIO works great but the install is a huge barrier for a lot…
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Maybe it's just me but I don't like devices that make my consoles LOOK modified. I'll happily by a device that sits under the lid and replaces the optical drive similar to the Rhea and GDEMU. PSIO works great but the…
  • kuze -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    Maybe it's just me but I don't like devices that make my consoles LOOK modified. I'll happily by a device that sits under the lid and replaces the optical drive similar to the Rhea and GDEMU. PSIO works great but the install is a huge barrier for a lot…